Best Poetry About Love English

Best Poetry About Love English

Having disrupted disabilities,

You were saying, I'm saying.



Opening this door is not open,

I break



In the rainy some living home,

It's lightning now in the light.



Those relations are still in discussion,

Those who have missed the night.



Your fatigue broke me,

Do you know what I'm doing?



I'm full of jealousy,

I'm contemplating your horse.



It's a matter of frustration that I am again,

I'm wondering right in the evening.





अपाहिज व्यथा को सहन कर रहा हूँ,
तुम्हारी कहन थी, कहन कर रहा हूँ ।

ये दरवाज़ा खोलो तो खुलता नहीं है,
इसे तोड़ने का जतन कर रहा हूँ ।

अँधेरे में कुछ ज़िंदगी होम कर दी,
उजाले में अब ये हवन कर रहा हूँ ।

वे संबंध अब तक बहस में टँगे हैं,
जिन्हें रात-दिन स्मरण कर रहा हूँ ।

तुम्हारी थकन ने मुझे तोड़ डाला,
तुम्हें क्या पता क्या सहन कर रहा हूँ ।

मैं अहसास तक भर गया हूँ लबालब,
तेरे आँसुओं को नमन कर रहा हूँ ।

समाआलोचको की दुआ है कि मैं फिर,
सही शाम से आचमन कर रहा हूँ ।

Best Poetry About Love English Reviewed by somi on May 11, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by URDU VITAL POETRY © 2016
Designed by iTayyab

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.